Hello Highland Village! Ready to Start Enjoying your Pool?
We are a family owned and operated business serving Highland Village, TX with two generations of experience in pool maintenance.
Our commitment is to provide you with pool maintenance you can rely on from local people you can trust.
We are in business to protect your investment in your swimming pool, save you time, and create a healthy swimming environment for you and your family.
We know how difficult it can be to find a reliable and dependable company to manage your pool, the Dallas Pool Care Association writes specifically about this issue. We want to put your worries to rest by doing the job right, each and every week.
For Highland Village we offer a Full and Partial Maintenance Plan
* Monthly price based on a 4-week month.
For customers who have a spa attached to your swimming pool, all our maintenance services listed will include your spa. And this can affect the monthly service price.
Our Highland Village Pool Service & Repair Technicians use pool supplies, parts, and pool products from top brands like Polaris, Pentair, Jandy and Hayward.
Our 23 Point Pool Maintenance Program for Highland Village
Every week one of our Highland Village technicians will preform these checks and services:
Water Balancing and Pool Chemicals
- Chlorine - maintain
- Chloramines - maintain
- Total Chlorine (includes Chloramines) - maintain
- pH Factor - maintain
- Salt Content - maintained on saltwater pools
- Saturation Index (Calcium Precipitation Point) - check
- TA (Total Alkalinity) - maintain
- Calcium Hardness (Water Hardness) - check (startup chemical)
- Temperature (For pH Factor Calculation) - check
- Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer / Conditioner) - check (startup chemical)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) - check
Pool Equipment Checks
- Skimmer baskets checked and emptied
- Pump strainer baskets checked and emptied
- Sweep finger screen / wall screen checked and cleaned
- Valves monitored / maintained for suction and circulation adjustments
- Filter backwashing monthly for DE Filters and weekly for Sand Filters
- Sweep debris bags checked and emptied
- Sweep operation checked
- Brush walls and steps
- Brush spa
- Hose Vacuum *
- Venturi / Leaf Vacuum *
- Net pool surface and pool bottom *
* Full Maintenance Plan Only
View the Full Maintenance Plan Cost and Details »
View the Partial Maintenance Plan Cost and Details »
We provide weekly pool service to homeowners in the 75077 zip code and also many surrounding neighborhoods. Call us
for confirmation of pool cleaning availability.
We stand behind all of our work and look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
Send us a message or call us at 469-645-1640 if you would like to schedule your swimming pool for maintenance or get an estimate.